[Glaslyn] Thank you

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:06:31 PDT 2005

I wanted to thank everyone who made the drive to Sanger to help out with the
demo at the school.   Especially our cousins from Steppes and Elfsea - Lady
Kathryn, Lady Anne, Lord Bre'nain, and Lady Siobhan - who traveled great
distances and braved the dangers of construction to join us.  A great time
was had by all and many of the parents were interested enough to ask
questions.  Thanks again.  Lady Micola Soranzo