[Glaslyn] Elfsea Defender Security Volunteers

Arias & Tereysa coltjanes at charter.net
Wed Aug 24 16:55:52 PDT 2005

Greetings and salutation to one and all in the Kingdom of Ansteorra. My name is Arias Yanes "De La Villa Lobo", and I am this years Security Coordinator for Elfseas Defender. I am putting out the call for any and all volunteers to help me with security. The plan is to have 2 people per shift for a 4 hour tour. I'm told we'll have the use of one cart and radios. I have formatted the following schedule and I need to fill in the slots. Please take a look and e-mail me back with your wishes but take note that I will post the names and times on a first come first serve basis, so don't delay, contact today.

Friday 09/23
4pm - 8pm  1)___________________2)_______________________
8pm - MDNT 1)___________________2)_______________________

Saturday 09/24
MDNT - 4am 1)___________________2)_______________________
4am - 8am  1)___________________2)_______________________
8am - 12pm 1)___________________2)_______________________

Sunday 09/25

* There will be security provided by local law enforcement during court, those having the shifts between 4pm and MDNT on Saturday will be able to attend court and resume duties after court.
* There will be no more security after 8am on sunday

Thank You in advance
Arias