[Glaslyn] Glaslyn's Yule Revel - Sat. 12/10

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:05:33 PST 2005

Hey everyone!

Well, this is going to sound silly, but I can't remember when I told
everyone to come over for Glaslyn's Yule Revel.  So, I'll just pick a time
and hope it's ok with everyone else.  ;-D

Glaslyn's Yule Revel will begin at Noon....THIS SATURDAY and will end when
everyone decides to leave our home.

Please bring finger foods and drinks to share.

If you have a favorite game you wish to share with others, please bring it.

Rather than having a gift exchange, it was suggested that members bring
largess.  We will need to start collecting largess for our Defender event.
A small prize will be given to the person who brings the best/most largess.

Any questions, feel free to contact me at 940-482-8136.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen ferch Rhuel