[Glaslyn] Notes from Business Meeting

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Wed Feb 2 19:31:13 PST 2005

Greeting Glaslyn

This is a condensed version of what was discussed tonight at Business
meeting.

First I want to thank Lady Cyrilla for all of her hard work and service to
the Canton.  May she enjoy her well earned rest.  I also want to thank Lord
Alexander for his time as Knight Marshal.

Please welcome Master Airaklee as our new Knight Marshal.

All the materials for our pavillion are in order and m'lady Barbara will be
posting help wanted notes as the sewing commences.

Bids are needed for Defender.  Cut off is Poplulace this month.

We have a demo scheduled April 23 in Sanger.  More information will be
forthcoming.

We also discussed the possibilty of a demo in conjuction with the new movie
"Kingdom of Heaven"  Again more information will be forthcoming.

Populace will be Wednesday Febuary 16

In Service to the Kingdom and Canton

Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.