[Glaslyn] I Have Hostages, and I'm Not Afraid to Eat Them!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Mon Feb 28 18:47:24 PST 2005

Well, hello there!  Thanks for looking!  I have your Girl Scout Cookies, and I am bringing them to Steppes Business Meeting tomorrow night (Tues. 3/1).   If you can possibly do so, please come yourself or send an envoy to pick up your order.    If you bring or send a check for payment, please make it payable to "Girl Scouts".  Cash is good, too.   If you need to know your total before you or your lackey get to the meeting, call me or email me.
If you cannot get your cookies via the meeting tomorrow, PLEASE call or email me so that we can make other arrangements.  Some of you have already done so, and I appreciate that.  It is one call for you, sixty-four for me.  With a toddler on my leg.  Gimme a break.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow, I hope!

Catrin
(tired of these darn cookies in my dining room)
214-821-1223