[Glaslyn] Business Meeting

Chuck Swanson ussadromeda at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 16:07:33 PST 2005

it will be fine only cold

M TURNAGE <ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com> wrote:Glaslyners,

Business meeting is tonight (1/5/05), 7:00 p.m. at our home.

Please, please, PLEASE....if you feel that it will be unsafe to travel to
our home tonight due to the weather, DO NOT COME!!! We would much rather
you be safe than risk yourself. For those who do come and the weather takes
a turn for the worse, please know that we will make you stay until it is
safe to travel again. You can reach us at 940-482-8136.

It was decided at our last month that we were going to work on our 12th
Night table decorations at this meeting. If you have any of these items to
work on, please bring them. If you cannot come, please call us and let us
know what the status of your work is.

We hope you all have had a wonderful holiday and we're looking forward to a
fun New Year for Glaslyn.

Stay safe,
Airaklee & Ceinwen

Charles Swanson