[Glaslyn] OT: Girl Scout Cookies--there's a box near you!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed Jan 19 07:06:14 PST 2005

Greetings friends,

Our daughter Britney is selling Girl Scout cookies again this year.  Since she will not have a chance to see you all before the deadline for sales (this Sunday), she has asked me to make a list of our SCA friends who she might call on to offer her wares.  She is trying to earn her way to horse camp this summer, and has quite a way to go to meet her goal.

If you would be interested in entertaining a sales call from a young and eager Scout, please contact me PRIVATELY at kgsfa86 at swbell.net, or 214-821-1223 before Sunday, with a phone number and the best time to reach you.  Britney will call you herself.  PLEASE DO NOT write or call ME to place an order.  We are committed to the Girl Scout ideal of the Scout doing her own campaigning and earning her own sales.

Thanks, and fond regards,
Catrin