[Glaslyn] Steppes Chirurgeon Position Open

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Thu Jan 20 08:08:19 PST 2005

Greetings from the Central Regional Chirurgeon,

Please be advised that the position of Steppes Chirurgeon is open for application.  To qualify for this position, you must be a paid member of the Society and a Journeyman (or higher) Chirurgeon with current certifications.  Duties of the job include monthly reporting on all chirurgeonate activity in the jurisdiction to the Central Regional Chirurgeon, quarterly reporting to the KC, providing or facilitating chirurgeonate support to event stewards in your group and its satellites, and to facilitate and support training efforts in your region when called for.  The local chirurgeon also keeps the local seneschal(s) informed of local chirurgeonate activity on a monthly basis.

To submit your application for the position, please forward a completed application form (available in downloadable .pdf format at www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/forms/applications ) and copies of your current membership and certifications to myself, with a copy to the Steppes Seneschal.  I will accept applications by email or hard mail.  My contact information is available in the Black Star, on the Ansteorra website, and in the Steppes Domesday.   If you have questions, you may contact me at kgsfa86 at swbell.net.  Thank you.

In service to Ansteorra,

HE Catrin Brynmorgan
Central Region Chirurgeon