[Glaslyn] New Glaslyn Seneschal

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:27:56 PST 2005

Greetings Unto the Canton of Glaslyn from Master Philip White, Central
Regional Seneschal.

First I would like to thank Lady Cyrilla ferch Ross Marcellius for all of
her work in the past as your Seneschal.  I only worked with her for a short
time, but she always had the best interests of the group in her mind and did
a great job serving you.  Please thank her personally yourself as well.
Seneschal is a hard job and her enthusiasm and dedication has truly
benefited the group.

Second, I would like to introduce your new Seneschal.  Lady Alys FitzStephen
(known as Roana) will be signed into office this coming weekend at Red Tape.
  I have talked with her personally and I expect that she will continue the
Canton's successes.  Please welcome her to the office and lend her all the
support she will need.

Your Servant to Command,
~P.W.