[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] Sewing help needed THIS WEEKEND

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 27 04:11:32 PST 2005

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Morgan Cain \(Ret.\)" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:26:59 -0600
Subject: [Steppes] Sewing help needed THIS WEEKEND

Hi, y'all:

I realize that most people probably have a zillion SCA projects they need
to finish, but I am in desperate need of help in finishing the costumes
for the Shakespeare play in Frisco.  The costume designer quit and left
things half-done.

The good news is that he is not being slavishly accurate for 12th-Century
Scotland.

The bad news is that there is still a bunch of sewing to be done.

The good news is that we have all the supplies, sewing machines, etc., we
just need people to run them.  Some handwork too, if you don't trust wily
machines.

The even better news is that my producer complimented me on the really
good-looking cast.     y;)

PLEASE, if anybody has any time this Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and
would be willing help, I will be terribly grateful.  I don't have much
SCA coin to trade (OK, I do have trim, even after all this time - who
doesn't?), and the theatre can pay only in pizza and comp tickets.

I will promise that if you need help on a project, and it can wait until
after February 6th, and it's something I have the skill and ability to
do, I will do what I can to repay the favour.

That's all I have.  But I do need help.  Please.

Thank you,

                        ---= f/k/a/  "little Morgan"

PS:  Can someone forward this to Elfsea, and any other groups in the
area?