[Glaslyn] Business Meeting

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:52:02 PST 2005

Glaslyn,.

The Weather Channel has stated all precipitation other than maybe a light
mist has left our area.  It is supposed to be very cold, but no ice.  Please
be concerned about black iceon bridges and over passes. other than that we
should be alright.  If you decide to come, please bring your projects and
art supplies that are appropriate.

Cyrilla