[Glaslyn] Lindenwood A&S Day - Call for Classes (FINAL!)

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 19 08:56:22 PDT 2005

Kom heil og sael!

The deadline for Instructors has been extended to July 22.

The Canton of Lindenwood will be hosting an informal A&S day on Saturday, July
30, at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving, Texas, from 9a to 6p with
a possible Dessert Revel to follow after a dinner break.

The very large room we have reserved can accomodate many types of classes. If
you are interested in giving instruction on a topic, please contact me with
what you would like to teach, class size, cost if any, description, and your
preferred time. Preference of times will be given on a first-come-first-served
basis. The cut-off date to send me this information is July 22.

The class that we currently have confirmed is 'Making a Duct Tape Double'.
While neither dress forms nor duct tape appear in the middle ages to my
knowledge, this topic supports garb-making and armor-making, which are period
activities. This activity is scheduled from 1p - 4p.

More details on the A&S day will be circulated in future. There will be no
charge for admission and it will be garb-optional as it is our hope to
encourage newcomers to come and learn as well as established members. Also,
there will be an area set aside for people to work on any projects
they wish to bring with them and simply share company and perhaps advice.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood