[Glaslyn] A minor question for the fighters.

James bajula at windfire.net
Thu Jul 14 22:48:11 PDT 2005

Sorry Not sure how to contact you individually.

Mainly this would be put to whoever technically 'owns' the loaner armor. (If
that be the canton, consider it put to all)

Would anyone be offended if I repaired the straps on the kindney belt?
 Not positive I'll get time before monday but I happen to have some spare
buckles and I'm sure I can trim off enough leather for the missing straps.

Yup that's all I had to ask. If it sounds odd to even ask well that's just
me, and who knows maybe there is a particular reason duct tape is preferred.
(Though it appears that the placing of the straps will fit anyone from my
size (it goes down to my size exactly) up to a pretty bulky fella.)

Take care
-James/Finn