[Glaslyn] Meeting tonight

James bajula at windfire.net
Wed Jun 15 06:20:55 PDT 2005

#1 er.. what ad?
#2 I need to return borrowed clothing :) and thank you once again. Though Cassie.. the 'nuther one wants to look at the one more closely for a pattern :)
#3 Sadly we may not make it... I'm a bit nervous about even bringing it up as today is the 'nuther Cassie's Birthday heh.
Worse is that she probably actively wants to go, but until she broaches the subject.. well let's just say I am rather fond of my apendages and like them right where they are at ... attached..  :) We'll see how it goes though.
Okay time for me to quit mucking about with email and get ready for work.
-James