[Glaslyn] Kings College

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jun 9 16:50:01 PDT 2005

Greetings list members,

I am teaching this weekend with HL Dyan at Kings College.

Is anyone going to Kings College? Would anyone like to go? I have a car and
need to be there to teach but there are restrictions on me for about the
next 2 weeks to not drive long distances, esp. not alone. I need someone to
go with in their car or to ride with me in mine. If you want to stay over
night we can get a room or just drive back home. I would like to come home
but will stay if you wish it.

Please let me know ASAP. We can either leave Friday night and stay somewhere
or do it all Saturday.

Thanks! :)