[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] Who is *not* going to the War? Wanna come to a party?

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Mar 14 15:51:09 PST 2005

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Vicki Marsh" <xaraxene at comcast.net>

Please forward this to Glaslyn, Loch Ruadh,Lindenwood, Rosenfeld, Emerald
Keep, ThreeBridges and anyone else you think might be interested.  I
know, I
should have sent it to the Central Regional list, but I forgot about it.

Thanks,
Xene

p.s. If you plan on coming, could you RSVP me at xaraxene at comcast.net ?
I'd
like to have a clue (yeah, yeah, I know I really need one).