[Glaslyn] Gulf War A&S Classes

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:27:53 PST 2005

Greetings Glaslyners,

Wolf and I made it home, despite the fact that our horses did not want to
come back.  ;-D

I wanted to let everyone know that I took a number of classes that I would
be willing to share my knowledge if you are interested in learning.  I also
have handouts, if you'd like to have a copy just let me know.

The following is a list of the classes that I took and have handouts:

Fingerloop Braiding
Period Button Making
Block Printing 101
Early Period Costume: A Quick Overview from Mostly Secondary Sources
The Perfect Rolled Hem Silk Veil
Cardweaving
Inkle Weaving for Absolute Beginnners
Beginning Drop Spinning
The Basics of Felting/Feltmaking
Beginning Kumihimo
The 14th Century Seamstress Techniques
Drafting a Kirtle for 14th & 15th Century Women's Gowns
English Gown, Kirtle, Smock and Headdress of the Late 15th Century

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen~