[Glaslyn] Gulf War A&S Classes

Lynash at aol.com Lynash at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 22:54:20 PST 2005

Greetings your Excellency.  When did you become a  Baroness?  Belated
congratulations.

There are so many interesting classes you took, I can't decide  which
handouts to ask for....Fingerloop Braiding (my hands still work) or Inkle  Weaving
for the Beginner or one of the costume techniques?  Too many to  choose
from...comes from being interested in so many things.

Whatever would be good for me to learn would be great.   I'll get up there
somehow, someday.

I'm changing servers so would you change my email address  to:
_lynasellers at sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:lynasellers at sbcglobal.net)    ?

Thank you and welcome you and all back in one  piece.
Always,  Lady Anne  "Dragonslayer"