[Glaslyn] March populace - pavilion work night

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Mon Mar 14 08:28:01 PST 2005

Greetings!!

 For those of us unable to attend Gulf Wars, we are having a pavilion work night for populace this Wednesday night.

This will be at my house starting at 7pm.  The fabric will all be prepped for final cutting, and hopefully with as many hands as we can get, we will get a good start on the sewing.  I'm hoping to send the roof ends home with people for painting prior to final roof construction.

My house is at 2016 Navada Way, Justin.  Please do NOT map this, as it will send you on a wild goose chase....

Hope to see you all there so we can get this done quick!!!

Thanks,
Barbara
(940)-648-3096 (in case you get lost)

Directions to my house.....

>From Denton or further east:

Take I-35W south from the Denton split.
Take the 114 exit (at the speedway), turn right.
Follow 114 for about 2-3 miles until you pass under a bridge.
There is a right turn immediately past the bridge that will curve you back to the 156.
When you reach the 156, turn left (North).
About 1/4 mile north along this road, there will be an entrance to Harriet Creek Ranch on your left.
Turn into this.  (If you pass a U-Haul place on the left, you've gone too far)
Upon entering the subdivision, you will take a right at the T...
Then an immediate left onto Navada Way (may not have a streetsign right now).
We are at 2016 towards the far end at the left.
Look for the old white Nova in the drive.

>From North along the 156 (Krum, etc.):

Go south on 156, pass through Justin and keep going.
Watch for the U-Haul on your right, and the Speedway on your left.
The next right after the U-Haul is the entrance to Harriet Creek Ranch.
Upon entering the subdivision, you will take a right at the T...
Then an immediate left onto Navada Way (may not have a streetsign right now).
We are at 2016 towards the far end at the left.
Look for the old white Nova in the drive.

>From West along the 114:
Take the 114 East towards Justin/Speedway up to the 156. (If you go under the bridge, you've gone to far)
Turn North (left) on the 156.