[Glaslyn] ISO Barbara

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Mon Mar 21 09:20:55 PST 2005

Available pavilion work days/times:
You don't have to come exactly at the times specified, just let me know you
are coming.

This week:
Wednesday, 23rd (after 7pm)
Thursday, 24th (after 5pm)
Friday, 25th (after 5pm)
Saturday, 26th (all day, just let me know)

Future days available for work:

Wednesday, 30th (after 7pm)
Thursday, 31st (after 5pm)
Friday, April 1st (after 5pm)

Thursday, April 7th (after 5pm)

Wednesday, April 13th (after 7pm)
Thursday, April 14th (after 5pm)

Hope we can get this going.  The fabric is all prepped for final cutting.
Prewashing has been completed, and there's a massive pile of red and gold
canvas in my living room.  Let's get this turned into a pavilion.

Barbara