[Glaslyn] Recent postings from the BOD

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat May 7 12:07:00 PDT 2005

Last week the BOD posted proposed changes to Corpora, asking for
commentary from the Populace by July 31, 2005.  These changes are
regarding who may sanction members and visitors, and how the sanctions
must be carried out.

For those of you who were not able to attend the BOD meeting that we were
privileged to host last Fall, I will paraphrase  a story from the BOD.
They do not post these items simply because they have to.  They post them
because they are trying to represent our interests in a modern day
context.  How can they do that when only *600* of our 30,000 members (2%)
bother to comment?

I *BEG* you, please take the time to read these postings and send your
comments.  If only to say "Yeah, that's okay with me."  At least our
representatives will know they really are working for a purpose.  And if
you don't comment, can you really justify griping about the changes?

In Humble Service
HL Francesca Laviana Sansovino

P.S.  If you have already deleted the three messages, but would now like
to review them, please contact me, privately.  I will be happy to forward
them to you, privately.