[Glaslyn] Yule Revel

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Tue Nov 29 13:07:37 PST 2005

We won't be able to make it.... sadly.  :(

It will be a crazy day for us.  Two different 10am dress rehearsals, a
ballet concert to take the little one to, to see if she is interested enough
to take classes, and then an evening concert for both of us...

Hope you all have fun, I'll certainly miss it.
Barbara