[Glaslyn] Various Topics from Business Meeting

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:23:19 PST 2005

Greetings Glaslyners,

Several topics from last night's Business Meeting was discussed:

1) 12th Night:
          It was decided that the canton will not compete in the table
decoration contest.
          We will have a bake sell again.
          We will have a table for canton members (and their friends &
family).
             If you wish to set with the canton, please let Roana know so
she will know
             how much table space to reserve.

2) Glaslyn's Yule:
          Yule party will be December 10th at the home of Ceinwen &
Airaklee, 2:00 p.m. - ??
          There will be a pot luck and games.
          We have also been challenged by Master Airaklee to contribute
largess, rather than
              having a gift exchange.  The largess will be collected and
used for our
              Defender prizes.  A prize will be given out at Yule to the
best/most largess given.

3) Defender Event 2006:
          Bids open for the Defender Event and will close at our Yule Party
(Dec. 10)
          The date of the event, now scheduled on Easter weekend,
              will be rescheduled to the prior weekend (April 7-9, 2006).
              Ceinwen will contact the calendar contact person for the
request.
          Micola will reserve the WagonMaster site for April 7-9 for the
event.

4) Defender Event 2007:
          A date for 2007 Defender was decided for the weekend of April
13-15.