[Glaslyn] Populace Meeting Last Night

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:39:18 PDT 2005

Greetings Glaslyners,

I just wanted to let you all know that last night we (Micola, Roana, Wolf,
Barbara, little Jessi and I) went to Wagon Masters to see about our
proposing a bid for Queen's in January 2006 (Valeria's reign).  What a
FANTASTIC site!!!

Also, we need to discuss changing Glaslyn's Defender event since the date we
currently have for 2006 falls on Easter weekend.  After looking at the
Ansteorran calendar, I would like to propose April 13-15, or May 4-6 or
April 20-22 (1st, 2nd & 3rd choice).

We need to discuss this at our next meeting since the calendar fills
quickly.  Everyone give it some thought ... look at your calendars and come
to our next business meeting scheduled Wednesday, November 2, 7 p.m at our
home in Krum.  See you there!

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen~