[Glaslyn] Crown Tourney Site

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 08:28:55 PDT 2005

I was sitting in traffic yesterday and just happened to see two different spots. One is the Girl Scout Lodge and the other was a permanant pavilion set up on a hill, both are on 380. (Sorry it's the road I see everyday.) If we are interested in either spot I can inquire further. Just let me know.

Colleen

M TURNAGE <ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com> wrote:
North Texas Fairgrounds will NOT be available on April 1, 2006.

http://mail.yahoo.com