[Glaslyn] Crown Tourney Site

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 09:22:09 PDT 2005

I will see if I can find out who owns the land and if they would be willing to let us rent it. And let you know as soon as I can.

Colleen

M TURNAGE <ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com> wrote:
My thoughts about the Girl Scout site is that there will NOT be alcohol
allowed. Can you please check on the other, please?

THANKS!
C~

Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage
to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

http://mail.yahoo.com