[Glaslyn] Re: [Steppes] Celtic Heritage Festival Demo

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Mon Sep 19 16:35:34 PDT 2005

  Good friends and all gentles:  As of this time there is nothing scheduled for the Celtic Heritage Festival by the Barony of the Steppes.  Too many conflicts, not enough time, and a definite lack of enthusiasm and interest.  May those who wish go and support the event and the music, and have a very good time.  If any ARE going, maybe some woulkd like to pool a trip??
   Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic, Steppes demo Coordinator

Good manners maketh a man...
Look that thine hands be clean
And that thy knife be sharp and keen...
If thou sit by a worthier man