[Glaslyn] Business meeting??

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Wed Apr 5 13:33:00 PDT 2006

Is tonight business meeting??

Mundane life has been taking over here.  I haven't gotten to start sewing the pavilion yet.  If I can get some help tonight or tomorrow, we should be able to get the roof together in time.  Have the ends been painted yet?  I would need them to finish the roof.  I do have SOME sewing time tomorrow and Friday before I leave for site, but will have to see what I can get done in time.

If people are ok with me skipping business meeting tonight, then I'll stay here and sew, but would need someone to bring me the ends.

On another note, if you want to relocate business meeting to my house, I'd be glad to let people chat between helping put pieces together.  Or even come over after meeting.  I do have to try to wrap things up by 10 at the latest, as we are now on an extra-early schedule here.

Available time tomorrow will run from around 11 or so, until around 4:30.  I should be home again by about 8pm, and will work until about 10.  If anyone wants to help email me, and if you don't get a response, buzz me on my cell-phone.

Thanks,
Barbara
barb at barbsgarb.com
cell - 469-774-1930  or home - 940-648-3096