[Glaslyn] Greetings from the new Minister of Arts & Sciences

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Apr 17 13:41:19 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Good Gentles of the Barony of the Steppes from HL
Vincenzo Cellini,

This is to announce my appointment as the Minister of Arts & Sciences of
my beloved Barony.  I will also have two deputies to assist me in my
duties; Lilburn, who is eager to learn of the arts & sciences and my
lady, Lady Fionnghuala the Fair ("Nuala") who will serve as my scribe
since I cannot type.  For myself and my deputies, we look forward to
serving our fair Barony and fostering the arts and sciences.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my predecessor, HL
Ciard, for all her efforts during her tenure as Minister of Arts and
Sciences.  Vivat to this hard working lady!

As your minister, I would like to hear from each of you.  What ideas do
you have for A&S activities?  What classes would you like to see offered?
 I want to make the arts and sciences a vibrant part of our barony but I
will need your ideas and assistance to make that happen.  Your input is
essential for our success.

Yours in Service,

HL Vincenzo Cellini
MoAS, Barony of the Steppes
E-Mail:  lizdenpeters @ juno.com
Telephone: 214-330-8518 (Please do not call after 10:00 PM)