[Glaslyn] An extra fighter practice Saturday evening

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 05:48:34 PDT 2006

There will be a practice in Lewisville on Saturday night for anyone
interested. The location will be a Memorial Park on Corporate @ South Valley
Parkway.  Pretty easy to find. Centurion Giotto will be up taking a class
with me during the day Saturday and Sunday, and will have his armour for
Saturday night.  We won't be able to attend normal Sunday practices.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=33.018524,-97.021122&spn=0.024901,0.040255&om\\=1

This is a link to the park.

http://tinyurl.com/z4nlb or this if that didn't work.

I think we're going to shoot for like 6-6:30 to start. The class ends at 5
for me, and isn't too far away. I can eat something fast.

So, who all will be attending? Anyone got plans?  Feel free to fire me an
email and let me know if you might attend so I have an idea of who to
expect!

Sir Morgan