[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Call To Arms at Gothic!

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 16:10:35 PDT 2006

Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:  From: "Dragonetti" <dragonetti at generich.com>
To: "'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:48:09 -0500
Subject: [Ansteorra] Call To Arms at Gothic!

Unto those Men and Women of Valor, do I, Baron Armand Dragonetti, send
greetings,

Most of you know that one year ago, in the uprising near Bonwicke, that
Master Airaklee Wolf was shamefully forced into the service of the criminal,
Captain Ruspoli with the capture of the good Master's lady, Baroness
Ceinwen. Though Ruspoli was defeated, Her Excellency is believed to remain
the hostage of Ruspoli's widow who would seem to seek vengeance for the
death of her own dark lord.

Encouraging news has just reached me from my Good Cousin in the West, His
Excellency Kainin Tepessa, Baron of Bonwicke. There appears to be an
opportunity for the cause of justice and right to prevail, but it is
dependant on you!

With these words do I call to arms all fighters of good and noble birth to
join with me just west of Mendershaim to squash the lingering evil that
slithers in the western region. While the sinister force was dealt a mighty
blow last year, like a bad fungus, the ugliness has returned. If you hold
justice in your heart, if you fear no evil on the battle field, if you value
that which is noble and a beauty to behold, then answer this call and let
the historians record your name in the annals of Ansteorran legend. But
delay not, for this opportunity may be brief and our forces will soon
depart.

Please send word, discreetly on this list, if we can expect you to join this
just and noble cause at Gothic War and of any reports that you or your
agents may uncover to assist in this valiant enterprise.

In the pursuit of beauty and justice, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea