[Glaslyn] Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra] Dire News from western Ansteorra

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 16:34:59 PDT 2006

HE Kainin Tepesa <kainintepesa at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:28:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: HE Kainin Tepesa <kainintepesa at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org, glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org
CC: western at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Dire News from western Ansteorra

Greetings unto Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly,

I fear that I know not the answer to your wise
question. Little is known of the criminal Ruspoli's
past, we were unaware that he even held a wife that
could bring such vengeance upon us.

After we are victorious in the field against the
forces of the his widow, I will have my agents scour
the lands to the north and the west of Bonwicke; for
this is where the dark horde was first seen. I
will endeavor to discover the past of this dread
Captain, so we might better prepare of the future.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke

Do we know if the Ruspoli's might also have children
of age that would bring us, the noble people of
Ansteorra and the Western region, grief in future
years? Are there perhaps any spies that may bring this
news now. So that we may all prepare and do what must
be done to protect all our lands and people.

Baroness Ceinwen has been very much missed by all the
people of Glaslyn, and look forward to her safe
return. We also do not want to see anything like this
happen again, by the next generation.

In Service,
Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly
Glaslyn, Ansteorra