[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Gothic War - come fight for me

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:59:44 PDT 2006

'Tis known by all who reside in the fair Canton of Glaslyn that the lady
returned to Master Airklee
by the forces of Ruspoli was but a pale imitation of our fair Baroness
Ceinwein.  That lady has not the grace of the one beloved by all in our
Canton but we have kept this knowledge because His Excellency had requested
it of us.  He did not want harm to befall his lady while she was still a
captive.  He has grieved for his lady throughout the past year while
providing for the imitation Baroness.  His grace and mercy are as limitless
as his thirst for vengeance against the captors of Her Excellency Ceinwein.

Perhaps, Lady Revecca, you should search throughout your lands for the
Baroness.  I feel that she is probably somewhere in the wastelands to the
south.

Lady Micola Soranzo.