[Glaslyn] Update on Christmas Revel

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 13:20:29 PST 2006

Also remember, we are collecting for next years Defender prize baskets. Please bring something to put in the basket or a basket (large).

MysticHarlequin <mysticharlequin at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings Good Gentles!

I would like to remind everyone that the Christmas (or Yule if you prefer) Revel for Glaslyn will be held this Saturday, December 9, starting at 11 am at the lovely home of Master Airaklee and Lady Ceinwen.

Anyone wishing to bring a dish for the potluck or to snack on throught the day, please let me know so I can fill in any gaps as needed.

What I have on the list so far. . . .

beef stew
homemade bread
Christmas tree cake
deviled eggs
spinach dip
cheese & crackers
three or four kinds of cookies
1 very large urn for hot water for coffee or hot tea

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Happy Holidays,
Joslyn

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."