[Glaslyn] Addendum on the Update

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Tue Dec 5 16:08:57 PST 2006

I'm sad to have to announce that we'll be unable to be there... :(

Between dress rehearsals for concerts this weekend (Flower Mound Symphony,
see fmco.org for details), rehearsals for Jessi's Ballet concert next
weekend, and other appointments, I can't seem to find any free minutes....

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!
Barbara