[Glaslyn] totally OT: New CD released

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 13:24:48 PST 2006

Greetings Good Gentyls,

  Well folks... Strange (but good) things happen to X-Trimarians in Ansteorra... (DFW area)
  I came here for a number of reasons, one of which was to play music...
ANYWAYZ, it has taken quite a while and a few tries, however, got a
new band happening, and an album out (released in October, and now for
sale). First of many I hope. We'll be back in the studio after the
first of the year...  (with time off for fighting as a loyal Ansteorran against those darn TRIMARIANS at Gulf Wars, of course, LOL!)... making
another original CD.

Michelle Johnson Band is what we go by... because the lead singer and
rhythm guitar player is Michelle... go figure. Sound is sorta New
Pretenders with a twist... (sorry, it is not "SCA period music")
www (dot) garageband (dot) com / artist / michellejohnsonband
NO SPACES...I wrote it that way cause of the filters here on here sometime wreck havoc.
You can listen to the 9 song CD there. Anyone who has interest in
obtaining this CD lemme know... I can get one to ya. Makes a nice Holiday Gift idea! LOL! (shameless plug)

I hope y'all enjoy it.

Baron Wylfred of MorganVayle
AKA Johnny "Mutt" Gillin

  PS: don't hesitate to pass this on to other lists if ya wish to... it would be greatly appreciated