[Glaslyn] Bid for Red Tape Even July 15

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:48:47 PST 2006

Glaslyners,

Last night at Business Meeting there was a suggestion that we check into
hosting Red Tape July 15th.

I called Mr. White at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church and asked about
availability for that date.  There is a wedding scheduled that date.  Also,
just to let everyone know, the charges for rental have gone up.  $150 for
Fellowship Hall.  $75 for each classroom the first 2 hours and $35 each
additional hour per classroom.  We might want to think about an alternate
location for our Artisan Event.

So, unless someone has another alternative location, we will not be able to
host Red Tape.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen