[Glaslyn] Fighter Practice Cancelled

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Mon Feb 13 12:26:44 PST 2006

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Master Airaklee!

  I was just about to post the following message:

  Greetings,

  I have been approached by a returning fighter now living in
  the Glaslyn area who wants to attend Gulf War but needs
  to get re-authorized.  He would like to make the Glaslyn
  fighter practice but I do not know where it is held myself?

  He's not on any of the Ansteorran lists so if someone would
  please forward the location, time, and maybe a phone number
  of someone whom will be there (just in case they get lost) I
  will forward that information along to them.

  Thanks,

  Ironwyrm

  PS: Hope you get to feeling better Wolf!

Doug Turnage <wolf7777777 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings Glaslyn

My apologies for this late post. I am cancelling fighter practice
for tonight, I have become sick and it would not do me well to be out in the
cool weather. Also please accept my apologies for not having a deputy to
help out in this matter.

Thank you For Your Time

Airaklee