[Glaslyn] Light Fighting loaner gear

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 11:13:55 PST 2006

Howdy all.  I know longtime no see.

Does anyone know what happen to the Glaslyn loaner
rapier gear?  I know we did not have much, but I was
wondering if I could get my hands on it.  I have some
interested students here at UNT and the local fencing
group is letting us use their space.  I talked with
the big-wigs and they said that as long a I don't make
it an official practic, meaning publish it on any of
the official SCA means of communications, then we do
not need waivers, marshals, or officers.

YIS,
Aurelia