[Glaslyn] Oh no not another one

welshwitch welshwitch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:59:44 PDT 2006

Keep fire that is,

The keep of Clan FitzStephen had  a small fire last Thursday evening.  We
are all ok if shaken, minor damage and the keep walls still stand.   I pray
none of you every have to go throught the experince of this invader.

Lady Sabina and Athelwulf the Hungry proved to be valient warriors against
the enemy.  Their quick actions and brave hearts prevented a larger
disaster.  I wish to give them word fame.

The foe was bested before the fire dept got here.

Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.