[Glaslyn] I forgot completely.

James bajula at windfire.net
Thu Jul 20 04:44:47 PDT 2006

Hrm, looks like Lughnasad is on the weekend of the 12th.
I thought it was a different weekend, ahh well I hear tell a slew of folk
are heading to that one hehe too bad for me the financial fairy seems to be
battering me about the head and shoulders with her wand.  Ahh well it'll be
hot anyway eh?
So looks like it will have to be the 19th. unless someone has other ideas,
or problems with it....
So ummm... yeah.. how's the 19th sound? *grin*