[Glaslyn] Newest Lion of Ansteorra

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jun 5 13:20:39 PDT 2006

My good Master Airaklee,

Whether you knew it or not before this honor was bestowed upon you, there
were many who looked upon you as a guide and tried manfully to emulate your
ways.  Your chivalry is constant, and beautiful to behold (not to mention
wonderful for lone ladies struggling with large packages!).  Your gentle
kindness is legendary. I don't think you have much space to grow into this
honor with so many of us thinking you already had it!  Enjoy the honor
bestowed upon you.  You earn it every day. I only wish four of us who left
site could have seen it given you.

Ever in service,
Gerita della Mara

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)