[Glaslyn] Light Fighting loaner gear

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Mon Mar 6 09:59:24 PST 2006

Greetings, I was a former rapier marshal for Glaslyn...

What we had as loaner gear was an old mask, and maybe a foil, but none
of it will really pass inspection as safe to use.

I have some personal equipment, however, which I could loan you; also I
would be interested in participating in your practice.

Walter Robin