[Glaslyn] Populace/ pavilion work

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Mon Mar 20 10:10:11 PST 2006

Greetings!

Last night saw me home from a successful Gulf Wars.  I'll definitely be
returning.

I believe Wednesday is populace (if not, please correct me).  I'll be
bringing the canvas for final cutting (and scissors), and hopefully have the
ends ready for painting before then.

Also, on a gas stop back from Gulf Wars, part of House Arkham and myself
encountered a good gentle relocating from Trimaris to Frisco, by way of Gulf
Wars.  Hopefully, he'll be joining us on Wednesday night, or at least make
it out to the event next month.  My brain has already lost his name, sorry.

Barbara