[Glaslyn] Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 13:10:32 PST 2006

  Canton of Glaslyn
Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame
April 7-9, 2006
Wagonmaster RV Park
Sanger, Texas

Does your honor come from the strength of your
arm or the strength of your heart? We seek strong
heroes to defend our Canton. Come enjoy our Hero's
Tournament and see how many you can fight at once.
Chivalric, Rapier, Archery & Bardic Defender of the
Flame will fight for the title, in addition to the
Keepers of the Flame to be chosen by the ladies of
Glaslyn.

The populace of Glaslyn wishes to invite all
to attend their Defender of the Flame event to take
place on April 7-9 at the Wagonmaster RV Park in
Sanger, Texas. Site opens Friday at 5:00 p.m. and
closes Noon Sunday. Merchants welcome.

$8 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12 and
children 5 years old and under are free with a
family max of $24. A surcharge of $3 will be added
for adult non-members. Checks to be made out to SCA,
Inc/Canton of Glaslyn.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or
legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year
or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver Form from the parents.

Pets allowed with current vaccinations, must
be on a leash, owners must clean up after them, not
allowed in buildings, and no pets left unattended.

Site is wet in period containers. If you have
any questions or have special needs, feel free to
contact the event steward or co-steward.

Event Steward
Lady Colleen O’Kelly
mka: Keally Howell
2020 Georgetown Dr.
Denton, TX 76201
Phone: 940-243-7811
Email: ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

Directions to Site:
Take your best route to I-35, exit # 478 (FM 455)
go West approx. 1 mile. Wagonmaster RV Park is on
the right.
RV spots are available for $25 a night, please!
call for reservations Wagonmaster RV park
888-253-7094.