No subject

Sun May 28 09:32:07 PDT 2006

The next light on Royal west of Webb Chapel is Brockbank.  Turn left
(south - the only way you can turn) on Brockbank, go about 6 blocks to
Seymour.  Turn right (west) on Seymour.

from the north:
go south on I 35E to Walnut Hill, exit Walnut Hill going east (left under
freeway).  Continue east on Walnut Hill, crossing Harry Hines, railroad
tracks, and Denton drive, and passing the Whataburger, until you come to
the light at Brockbank (this is not far from the Perth St. fabric
district).  Turn left (north) on Brockbank, go a couple of long blocks to
the stop sign on Merril.  Continue on Brockbank 2 blocks to Seymour, turn
left (west).
OR
go south on Webbs Chapel to Royal, turn right (west) on Royal.  The next
light on Royal west of Webb Chapel is Brockbank.  Turn left (south - the
only way you can turn) on Brockbank, go about 6 blocks to Seymour.  Turn
right (west) on Seymour.
OR
go south on Josey, which changes name to Dennis after it crosses Forest.
It dead ends at Royal in a funky intersection with two lights.  Turn left
onto Royal, then immediately back right onto Brockbank going south, go
about 6 blocks to Seymour.  Turn right (west) on Seymour.

from the south or west:
go north on I 35E (Stemmons, signs say to Denton) to Walnut Hill Lane.
Exit Walnut Hill going east (right).  Continue east on Walnut Hill,
crossing Harry Hines, railroad tracks, and Denton drive, and passing the
Whataburger, until you come to the light at Brockbank (this is not far
from the Perth St. fabric district).  Turn left (north) on Brockbank, go
a couple of long blocks to the stop sign on Merril.  Continue on
Brockbank 2 blocks to Seymour, turn left (west).

If you miss Walnut Hill, you can also get here from Royal and I 35, but
it is a little confusing.  The intersection at Royal and Brockbank has
two lights, and the turn south (right) onto Brockbank is the SECOND of
the two lights that are right together.  On Brockbank, go about 6 blocks
to Seymour.  Turn right (west) on Seymour.

If I have confused you, call me for more detailed directions.  Look
forward to seeing everyone.