No subject

Sun May 28 09:32:07 PDT 2006

Get to 121 by 35 or the Tollway.
Take 121 to The Colony.
Turn onto to Main Street in the Colony.
It is by the big Super Walmart.
Follow Main Street through the Colony.
You are going North.
Main changes into FM 423 outside the city.
Stay north.
You will come to a four way stoplight.
This is the intersection of 720 and 423.
Go straight through the light(north) towards Little Elm.
The road will make a Y, take the left of the Y.
You will feel you have travel too far at this time.
You have not-keep going.
When you take the left of the Y, this street has changed into 720.
(yes, someone was in their cups)
Follow 720 through Little Elm, pass Johnny Joe's, Keyes Market,
 and Fina station. You will go across the bridge.
Take a left at Garza, a right on French Settlement.
Go all the way down French Settlement, you will dead end into
Hill, go left, take a right on Lonesome Dove.
The home is the off white with a pink door.(yep)
The address is 9310 Lonesome Dove.
Mail box has Canote and Wyatt on it.

Phone Number is 972-294-0121
Thank you,
Joan and Oswald

On 28 Mar 2002 at 13:22, Berry Lee Canote wrote:

> On 28 Mar 2002 at 6:00, ylwrose2 at juno.com wrote:
>
> > Did miss where?  Like the address or directions from Dallas?
> >
> > Francesca
> > (No promises)
>
> Milady,
>
> Lady Joan will have to take care of that.  If I give directions everyone will wind up in
> the middle of who knows where!
>
> In Service,
> Oswald aka Swain aka whatever that name my mother gave me
_
_