[Glaslyn] I have made it out of basic

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 11:52:26 PDT 2006

Congratulations, Chris!!  You're the first young recruit I've heard say
Basic was fun.  I'm not much fun - pretty much house-bound these days, but
would love hearing from you

Gerita

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox