[Glaslyn] Seamstress assistance request

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 13:28:10 PDT 2006

Greetings good gentyls... knarly ol' Baron Wylfred here...

  I need some help. I need to find a local Glaslyn Seamstress type person, who could help me out. I need to get an Ansteorran Black Star put on the back of one of my WAR tabards (so I do not get killed by friendly fire LOL!). I have no means by which to do this... no sewing machine, etc...

  Anywayz... I hope someone out there can find it in their heart to help out an ol' crusty fighter... who has no Lady in his life.

  An interested party could send a private email to wylfred_dt at yahoo dot com.

  Thanx, and sorry for taking up bandwidth with such a trivial matter.

  Best regards to all!
  Wylfred