[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Photos

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 14:38:43 PDT 2006

Take a look at pic 31 the left side. That looks familiar to me.

Deana Covel <dmcovel79 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Deana Covel <dmcovel79 at yahoo.com>
To: Steppes at lists.ansteorra.org,
"Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA Inc." <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Photos

Greetings!

Here is a link to some photos from Steppes Artisans.
I did not get pictures of every display, but there is
a selection. I hope someone will post more pictures.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmcovel79/album?.dir=/6e5fre2&.src=ph&.tok=phsIfaFB6uEsfSMm

HL Amata, I am sorry some of your photos are not
rotated. My computer kept fighting me. :-)

In Service,
Lady Hanna von Dahl
Elfsea MoAS